Kimer Med is a pre-seed biotech start-up, located in Nelson, New Zealand, developing a new broad-spectrum antiviral drug. The compound, which we call VTose, is a derivative of DRACO, which was tested and found effective in vitro against 15 different viruses in 11 tissue types, and against Influenza H1N1 in mice.
We are raising capital to extend testing to SARS-CoV-2, and to work toward clinical trials. We also plan to test against HIV, Hepatitis B, and other human viruses, as well as viruses which affect animals. The FIP, FIV, and FeLV viruses infect many beloved pet cats, frequently with fatal results.
What can you do to help?
- Ask others to Join Us at our landing page
- Email your friends
- Forum posts
- Put the link in your email signature
- Put the link in your forum signature(s)
Post the link on social media
- Twitter, Facebook, Imgur, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Reddit
- Publish an article and/or a blog post about us
- Help us do some graphic design
- For the campaign, perks, or our website
Ask others to write about us
- bloggers, website owners, press, media, publishers and authors
- Help us source some fabulous and unusual perks
- Introduce us to influential people and others you know who could help
- Send us your ideas to increase our online and offline exposure
- Endorsements from influential people
- Help with our video production in some way (beyond basic shooting-and-editing)
- Come up with other ideas for this list
- Translate into other languages
- Help us get our message out in other countries
- Find old articles and authors about DRACO and let them know what we're up to
- Print things for us on your 3-D printer
- Design things for us to be printed on a 3-D printer (to our specs or yours)
You can collaborate with others on our forum at https://forum.kimermed.co.nz, or contact us directly at contact at kimermed.co.nz.